At Epilepsy Simcoe County we strive to assist Simcoe County with education, support, awareness and advocacy. We want to improve the quality of life for people with epilepsy and those around them who also are affected.
If you want to help, you can take action today.
- Helping out in our office with administration and organizational duties,
- Working behind the scenes to prepare for events,
- Being a part of fundraising events by joining a baseball team at our Hibbert Cup, joining our Dragon Boat team, and / or helping out with a Purple Day events,
- Becoming a member of our Board of Directors, and / or
- Assisting with other various activities throughout the year
- If there’s a specific skill that you would like to offer, please let us know
When taking on new volunteers, we require a few things from you.
In order to protect our client’s and their information, we require that every volunteer must have a valid vulnerable sector screening police check and sign a confidentiality agreement. The confidentiality agreement can be signed electronically or when you come for your first volunteer shift.
Volunteering is an enriching experience, and we apprecaite your consideration in volunteering with ESC.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.