Here Is Your Opportunity To Create Positive Changes In Your Community
What We Can Offer
Tailored To Meet Your Advertising & Philanthropic Needs
We appreciate that your business isn’t cookie-cutter, and that your advertising needs and philanthropic desires aren’t either.
That’s why we’ve designed Sponsorship Opportunities around you. All Sponsorship’s will include – but are not limited to – the following:
- Your business will have advertising exposure throughout all of Simcoe County,
- Your business will have a place on our Incredible Supporters Page,
- You will be listed (and tagged) as a “Thank you To Our Community Partner” on our social media sites
Contact Us For Pricing For Specific Events
In addition to the items listed in What We Can Offer, Event Sponsorship includes:
- Your business will be listed as a Sponsor on the web page of the event on our website,
- Your name and logo will be listed as a sponsor on all promotional materials at the event,
- Your promotional materials to be displayed at the event (ie. banner or sign to be hung – as area permits), an area for business cards, pamphlets, etc, and / or vendor space (if applicable),
- Your business will receive an honourable mention in the event press release, and any other promotional advertising that we do for the event.
Based On Your Advertising Budget
Based on your needs, your wish-list, and your budget, we can develop a marketing / advertising campaign tailored specifically to your needs.
Event support, social media shout-outs, and awareness campaigns can all be included, and we welcome any other ideas that you would like to add. You can also develop your wish-list from items that you see on this page.
Contact Us for Pricing
In addition to the items listed in What We Can Offer and Event Sponsorship, Year-Round Sponsorship Includes:
- Your business name / logo listed as a Sponsor on all materials for every event we hold that year* (this includes, but is not limited to fundraisers, appreciation nights, and information sessions),
- Your business will be mentioned at the top of Our Incredible Supporters page,
- We will re-share your social media (ie. events, promotions) onto our social feeds,
- Your promotional materials (ie. business cards, brochures) will be on display in our office,
- Your business will be listed in our monthly newsletters for the year,
- Your promotional materials to be displayed at all of our events (which include, but are not limited to fundraisers, appreciation nights, and information sessions). If applicable – and if space allows – you will have permission to hang your banner / sign, and / or secure a small vendor space, and
- You will receive a mention at the bottom of all of our Press Releases (approximately 6 times per year).
*A year starts from the date of your Sponsorship Agreement over the next 365 days; it does not mean a calendar year. For example, if you sign an Agreement on June 2, 2019, our advertising responsibilities covered in the Agreement will continue until June 1, 2020.
Did You Know?
Our Executive Director, Shawna Bailey, worked in Marketing and Communications for five years before coming on board with Epilepsy Simcoe County? With her knowledge on how to advertise and market your generous Sponsorship, we know that you’ll see the difference in what we can do for you!
If you’re interested in any of the above sponsorship opportunities, please fill out the form below: